CARDING Carding Method GooglePay

900

Newbie
ULTIMATE
PREMIUM
MEMBER
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Messages
25
Reaction score
126
Deposit
0$
In this post, I will briefly explain how to link card to Google Pay to make future purchases from it.

​
1. Buy cc and under the card country enable VPN with the same country as the card.
2. Create a gmail mail, preferably with the name ch in the box name. Example: [email protected]
3. Go to Google Account Management - Payments and Subscriptions and link your card.

4. If you managed to bind - you can make purchases, and if not, I recommend you to read the article Google Pay error solution (perhaps there you will find your error and find a solution).

WHAT CAN I GET?​
Lots of things, but personally I get TG Stars.


TIPS:​
1. Don't use emulators (like Bluestacks, NOX, etc) because they can throw a fraud.
2. Clear out all old Google accounts.

3. If you registered the account yourself, let it at least warm up a bit before linking the card, it won't be unnecessary.




Good luck!​
 
In this post, I will briefly explain how to link card to Google Pay to make future purchases from it.

​
1. Buy cc and under the card country enable VPN with the same country as the card.
2. Create a gmail mail, preferably with the name ch in the box name. Example: [email protected]
3. Go to Google Account Management - Payments and Subscriptions and link your card.

4. If you managed to bind - you can make purchases, and if not, I recommend you to read the article Google Pay error solution (perhaps there you will find your error and find a solution).

WHAT CAN I GET?​
Lots of things, but personally I get TG Stars.


TIPS:​
1. Don't use emulators (like Bluestacks, NOX, etc) because they can throw a fraud.
2. Clear out all old Google accounts.

3. If you registered the account yourself, let it at least warm up a bit before linking the card, it won't be unnecessary.




Good luck!​
Thanks
 
Top Bottom