Krematorij Administrator Staff member ADMIN BFD MEMBER LEGEND ULTIMATE SUPREME BFD Legacy MEMBER+ Joined Oct 21, 2024 Messages 1,126 Reaction score 19,583 Website bfdcrew.pro Deposit 1,002$ Open a chat in Telegram Open a chat in XMPP Jul 30, 2025 #1 How can I start?what should I learn? I recently saw some articles,they mentioned hook,assembly,windows mode.Now I'm quite confused,where should I start from
How can I start?what should I learn? I recently saw some articles,they mentioned hook,assembly,windows mode.Now I'm quite confused,where should I start from
D dunowhtu3km Underground PREMIUM MEMBER Joined Feb 26, 2025 Messages 544 Reaction score 3 Deposit 0$ Aug 18, 2025 #2 good
S Stromkeks14 Underground PREMIUM MEMBER Joined Feb 26, 2025 Messages 554 Reaction score 2 Deposit 0$ Sep 11, 2025 #3 good
Y yugzzzzzzz Apprentice PREMIUM MEMBER BFD Legacy Joined Mar 12, 2025 Messages 70 Reaction score 2 Deposit 0$ Sep 13, 2025 #4 thx bro
V vinoth94 Underground PREMIUM MEMBER Joined Jan 25, 2025 Messages 524 Reaction score 0 Deposit 0$ Sep 22, 2025 #5 ok
T tim6605 Underground PREMIUM MEMBER Joined May 12, 2025 Messages 542 Reaction score 0 Deposit 0$ Jan 3, 2026 #6 ++
N neonRDP Underground PREMIUM MEMBER Joined Oct 17, 2025 Messages 558 Reaction score 1 Deposit 0$ Feb 11, 2026 #7 sup
N ni2 Underground PREMIUM MEMBER Joined Feb 2, 2025 Messages 555 Reaction score 1 Deposit 0$ Mar 4, 2026 #8 thanks
K Kerozifl Underground PREMIUM MEMBER BFD Legacy Joined Jan 27, 2025 Messages 527 Reaction score 2 Deposit 0$ Mar 26, 2026 #9 q
C csxexeerx Underground PREMIUM MEMBER Joined Feb 4, 2025 Messages 525 Reaction score 1 Deposit 0$ Apr 11, 2026 #10 q
N niksinz Underground PREMIUM MEMBER Joined Jul 19, 2025 Messages 564 Reaction score 1 Deposit 0$ Apr 22, 2026 #11 q
C ColdFusionz Underground PREMIUM MEMBER Joined Jan 12, 2025 Messages 526 Reaction score 1 Deposit 0$ Apr 25, 2026 #12 best
C covid192021 Underground PREMIUM MEMBER Joined Aug 25, 2025 Messages 529 Reaction score 4 Deposit 0$ May 17, 2026 #13 thanks
Z zimollo Underground PREMIUM MEMBER Joined Jul 11, 2025 Messages 540 Reaction score 2 Deposit 0$ May 26, 2026 #14 best
R rarehunter Underground PREMIUM MEMBER Joined Jan 10, 2025 Messages 588 Reaction score 2 Deposit 0$ Aug 2, 2026 #15 ty
C cathead Activist SUPREME MEMBER Joined Oct 27, 2025 Messages 132 Reaction score 0 Deposit 0$ Aug 14, 2026 #16 respect
0 0x800b Underground PREMIUM MEMBER Joined Sep 18, 2025 Messages 566 Reaction score 1 Deposit 0$ Sep 26, 2026 #17 respect